Monday, January 15, 2007

another step closer to crawling....


Thea has been keeping busy eating her sweet potatoes, avacado or rice cereal. Next up is squash and we will keep you posted on her likes and dislikes. So far she has been a fan of everything.

Thea's newest trick is sitting up for long stretchs at a time. She isn't crawling--only spinning around on her tummy to get things but you can she is thinking about crawling....she just hasn't figured it out quite yet.

The dogs have been kind to her too. They keep trying share their toys with her and are always close by her (see 1/2 of Kylie above)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Put me down for a dollar that she starts crawling February 27th. Any other bets?

Anonymous said...

I'll take that action. I'm down for a buck on February 20. I think she's holding out to get the dogs to transport her. Once she realizes they won't, she'll do it herself. -Debi