Ahhhhh, Summertime. Nothing better then relaxing on the porch with my two favorite dogs. It's been awhile since I posted so what have I been up to? 29 inches, that's what I'm up to. Just kidding, baby joke. The kids at day care think I'm a riot. Anyway....I am a walkin fool! I took my first few steps on June 18th and now you'd better step outta my way. Sure, I take the occassional plop to the floor but isn't that one of the reasons for a padded bottom? You won't believe it the next time you see me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Just chillin'," eh? It must be cooler there than in Colorado these days. Nice photos of Thea...on the porch, on the beach and at Debi's old, much smaller, house. It was nice to have everyone here to celebrate her first birthday! As you'll discover, though, teaching her to walk is a big mistake! Heh. Dad.
Post a Comment