Sunday, September 23, 2007

Baby Signs

Along with saying "Mama", "Dada" ,"Uh-oh" and "Hi", Thea can also sign a few words now too. It is something Chris and I took a class on and have been doing with her since she was 6 months old. They said around 15 months we should be seeing something back and we have!!! She can sign "More" for when she wants more food (or something off our plate) and she can sign "Milk". She can also do "all done" but it turns into mostly throwing her plate and cup to the floor. But she can do the sign for it.

This weekend Thea and I drove up to meet Daddy at the Common Ground Fair. It was a 2 hour drive but worth it as he was out of town since Wednesday and we wanted to see him. We walked around and saw some animals, ate some food and even helped work his booth.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the photo of her in the yard. There I believe she is doing the sign for "I want my Aunt Jennie."