
We had a wonderful time over Thanksgiving at Aunt Crystal and Uncle Erick's home. They have a beautiful home and I was glad Mommy and Daddy finally drove me there to see it! Dad made us his famous "No Turkey Turkey" which was yummy. Also who would have thought that cranberries from a can would be so yummy (I couldn't get enough of them).
Great Uncle Olin, Great Aunt Tracy, Cousin Taylor and Cousin Justin were also there and they were fun to play with. I learned a new game at Aunt Crystal's house. It is called "Where is it". Someone hides a toy and I then go find it. I am very good at it.
Thanksgiving night I had a sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa while Mommy and Daddy were at the house down the road. We had a blast! If you ever want to visit Aunt Crystal, just turn right at the GIANT blueberry!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment