Sunday, March 30, 2008

Next Big step


Well, Thea is asleep as I write this. Why is that a big deal you ask? Because she is sleeping in her new toddler bed! She was with us as we took down her crib and she was fine with that. She was also with us as we put together her new bed and went to it with ease. Bedtime was a different story. It took her a little work to get her into bed...to stay there...etc. We took turns staying with her, rubbing her back, etc until she went to sleep. So far, so good. We will see what happens throughout the night.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Stay in bed Thea. Don't you know there are MONSTERS under your bed?? (But I guess only in Maine. Better stay with us in Jersey)

debijo said...

I thought the monsters were in the closet? Well, just to be safe- spend as much time OUT of your room as possible. Or listen to Aunt Jen and stay in bed!