Thursday, October 16, 2008

Apple picking 2008



Another fall means another weekend of apple picking! We got four large bags worth (about $50 bucks in apples) which I canned apple sauce, apple butter and made a few apple pies with! Thea had a great time and enjoyed herself more than last year. Might have been because she had about 4 different apples going at one time. What can we say, the girl loves apples! I also included a picture from last year. Pretty similar pose but boy what a difference a year makes

3 comments:

Jen said...

Man does she ever look like you...well, us...in the second photo.
:)

Jen said...

Man she looks you you...er, us...in the second photo. Cute stuff. And I can proudly saw the applesauce and pie ROCK! Still waiting to try the apple butter.

debijo said...

I think the difference is all in the cheeks! Cute stuff.