Well, it has been awhile since I have updated my blog. I has been very busy lately which means Mommy and Daddy are busy. Also, I really don't know how to type yet so I am kind of reliant on either Mommy or Daddy for their limited typing skills. :)The new year is here, President-Elect Obama is about to become President Obama (I am all jazzed up for the "Change" that we are about to see. Not sure if I could have taken another year of Bush, or so says my Daddy on a regular basis. Isn't it a wonderful feeling!), and pitchers and catchers report in about a month (Daddy insisted I make mention of this in this post. Humor him - he has been kind of lost since the Sox lost the ALCS last year). Life is certainly good right now.
I know you all have been waiting for an update from our holiday. Well first off, presents are cool. Very cool! Especially the tearing of the paper part. Why can't we do that everyday? Mommy, Daddy, Sadie, Kylie, Meg, Lucy and I spent Christmas day at home. It was very quiet and relaxing. It took me about 4 hours to open my presents. What do you expect, I have the attention span of a dog. :) I got lots of great stuff. What you ask? A baby (from Minna and Poppa), a shopping cart, some books, clothes and a kitchen set (from Grandma and Grandpa). 
After Christmas we made the trek "up North" to spend another Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Crystal and Uncle Erick. Daddy got to use his new snowshoes for the 1st time. I can't wait to get out in the woods with Mommy and Daddy very soon. I had lots of fun playing with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Crystal. We also celebrated Mommy's birthday. She says I can't say how old she is but I will give you a hint. It has a 3 followed by a 5. :)

Just when I thought the holidays were over, along came New Years. How exciting! A chance for me to get all dolled up and paint the town red. This is what I thought until Mommy and Daddy told me that I had to stay home because the I am not old enough for the bars. What's up with that? :) Daddy and I stayed home and played while Mommy got dressed up in her pretty purple, sparkly dress and went out to a ball to benefit my daycare. One of my teachers said she was the bell of the ball. I don't know what that means but I think it is good.

That's all for now. I promise to make Mommy and Daddy write on a more regular basis in 2009. Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment