When Kim and I found out we were pregnant one of the first things my Dad said was that he was going to buy our new baby a Yankees outfit. I told him that he could buy our baby anything he wanted, however I would not have our baby be caught dead in any stinking Yankees gear. That was the wrong thing to say because he took it as a challenge. Well, Grampy Quint 1 - Dad 0.

Not only did Thea wear a Yankee's outfit, my Dad went one step further and brought down his Yankee's jersey and hat. The one solice I took from this was that Thea, although she didn't overtly show it, deep down didn't like it. :) We all know where Thea's heart is, with Red Sox Nation baby! (Notice that Thea is smiling in her Red Sox outfit below and not so much in the Yankee's outfit ;) We love you Grampy!
No comments:
Post a Comment