Saturday, July 29, 2006

Announcements--

By now (hopefully) you have received Thea's baby announcements and this is your first visit to our family blog. If that is the case, welcome! We're excited to have new visitors to our family blog so you can see the latest pictures, read stories about us, the dogs, fixing our house, etc. Feel free to look at past postings and we'd love to read your comments.

Thea and I went for a 6 week check up and we both are doing well. Thea tipped the scale at 10 pounds, 12 ounces! That's 3 pounds more then her birth weight so she is doing great in that department.

I've received another box (this is box number 2) from my sister Debi and her daughter Kendall. More girl baby clothes for Thea!!! Very excited to have Kendall's hand me downs and fun to go through the box remembering Kendall in these outfits too. Like all babies, Thea outgrows things so fast so it is nice to not have to spend money on clothes that will only get worn once or twice. We are very thankful Debi and Kendall are sharing these items with us and appreciate it very much.

For those wondering how Thea is doing sleeping (read previous posting about 2:30 am), she is doing great! Our latest trick seems to be working and last night we put her down at 9:30 and she didn't wake up until 3:30!!! I was up at 1:00 thinking she'd be waking up "any time now" so I still didn't get the extra sleep like I should have.

No comments: