Monday, July 10, 2006

Finally--more postings


Sorry folks for the delay in posting on our blog. With all the visitors and just adjusting with life with baby--we haven't had time to really post anything. But now that we are used to the sleepless nights, the naps (both mom and Thea) and the round the clock feedings--you should see more posts and photos too.

The above photo is my favorite site that I see a lot around the Quint household. Daddy loves holding Thea in this position and she loves it too. It always puts her right to sleep and daddy has that magic touch. I'm not as lucky with her in this position. You see, when she is that close to me--she can sense and smell that her food source is only inches away and will start "rooting" or moving in the direction. So I leave this special snuggling to dad and daughter!

I'll get more photos of how big Thea is getting. She looks much different then her birth photos (but I guess you could say I also look different from the photos taken during her birth too) :-)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Finally is right. Thanks for the updates and cute photo. Is it too much to see a new photo every day? ha ha.